Complaint Review: I-pay global

• Reported By: resident — Iowa
I-pay global
Internet USA

I-pay global Fraud Internet

I am here to let everyone know that this site is complete farud. I know for a fact that this site pays most of the girls to get people to buy them "gifts" off of the site. The more they get people to buy the more the company offers them incentives. I know because I was on this site for a long time, years in fact. Then I meet this girl and her and I became really good friends. I never went to visit her, but we would talk all the time. While I was talking to her I was also chatting with a few other girls at the same time. The site recommends this in case the girl you talk to is not what you expect.

Well fast forward a year and after keeping in touch with about 5 girls they start to ask for gifts, except for the one. I think giving a gift is a great idea so I purches a few items, at an outragous price. I inform the girls of the gift, usually roses, or a cosmetic box, and they proceed to get naked. Now being a guy I was like this is great, but from that point on every girl that I was talking to asked for a gift. Sometimes I would get a small one, and the same thing would happen, they would get naked. Well after spending a lot of money on chats and gifts, I started to refuse.

When I starting to refuse them gifts stating it was very expensive they would be very upset and say things like "I thought you loved me" or "a true man would show how he feels with giving a gift." So I started to feel guilty, and betrayed all at the same time. The final straw came when a girl asked me for a gift and if I bought it for her she and her friend would have sex on cam for me. Of course being a guy I thought that was great, and strange all at the same time. I refused her and her friend a gift, and she became very upset, and yelled at me, can called me a coward for not spending money on her.

That is when I told her I thought they were all just paid prostitutes and they were just looking for rich people to pay for them. The next day my friend I was talking to for years came online so I vented to her. She told me the site is not what it appears to be. I asked her to explain, and she stated that the site hires most of the girls to come into a confrence room and chat with guys. The company makes money on chatting, but the real money is made on gifts.

She said that the girls are paid a base salary and that if they get a guy to buy them a gift, no matter how, then they get a small bonus. So as you can guess the more the girl gets a guy to buy gifts the more they make. So I tested this theory and asked a girl if I could just send her money and she said no, she wanted a gift. I of course asked why was money not as good as a gift? she said that she liked gifts better then money. Now to anyone with a brain this does not make sense, how is a gift from a stanger better then money, same amount of course. Never did get an answer on that one.

So now I talk to my friend again about it and she took a web cam and showed me the inside of the office building they were working out of and all I see are dozens of girls at computers just like a call center chatting away. She said I told you it was fake, and that the main focus of the business is to sell gifts. She said the company buys, flowers for just a few dollars and sells them for 125 dollars. The other gifts are the same way bought for just a few dollars, and sold for tons of money. Now there maybe a very few girls on there for love and romance but be very very careful and very selective on who you talk to.

I have since removed my account and am checking to see if they have violated their terms of service, or if there is a case of fraud to report. I think that everyone who is on that site start to report them so it has to be investigated..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-pay-global/internet/I-pay-global-Fraud-Internet-1133416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-pay global