Complaint Review: I-products

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:gardendale Alabama
798 Santiago St. San Francisco, California U.S.A.

I-products My I-products should read I-will rob you San Francisco California

I don't have an e-mail address for this company; nor have I ever even heard of their products or company. I just had a charge on my phone bill with a fictitious name used as the person ordering the services. The name is actually one I use for e-mail, though; so I think it must be some sort of internet scam where they just pick out random e-mail addresses and start charging people. I have no clue how they attributed my e-mail address to my phone bill. The phone bill isn't even in my name, but another member of the household who has long been deceased. Huge scam. Get this... the name they used as confirmation of ordering services is: gator ate you too.

gardendale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-products/San-Francisco-California-94116/I-products-My-I-products-should-read-I-will-rob-you-San-Francisco-California-351746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-products