Complaint Review: I-store

• Reported By:Auckland Other
I-store
www.i-store.co.nz Nationwide New Zealand

I-store Imitation GHD, Apple I-Phone, I-Pods, Cell Phones Internet

Don't buy anything off this site, it is fake. I asked before buying if the items were genuine, was told yes they are, ordered a ghd pure. It came drop shipped from china, the declaration was that it was a pair of shoes! The ghd is soo fake it's not funny, the disc is a recycled other disc with too many scratches for a pc to read. The ghd is covered in black marks, and bits that pop off. The casing has bubbles in the finish. The model number was spelt mobde number (seems no one spell checks) The manuals were badly made with glue over them. The ghd heat proof case, had scratches, the cotton string has a big brown mark on it. The serial number can not be registered on the ghd website Have contacted company who do not speak very good english, who said they would investigate the matter and get back to me in 5 days. I just want a refund, and am in my right o ask for one, as the product is not as advertised and is illegal o sell in nz pirated/fake products. But no. How could a company not be aware that the items are fake? cummon guys, its obvious, just give me my money back. I don't want anyone else to be scammed like I was and will do all I can to get them stopped. Looking at other scams it appears that someone is selling i-store sights just like this one. The buyers of the website supposedly see the site making good profits but they never get the money. I-store is a big scam. Yet when you google ghd nz they are a featured website by google.

Nikki
Auckland
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-store/nationwide/I-store-Imitation-GHD-Apple-I-Phone-I-Pods-Cell-Phones-Internet-352523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-store