Complaint Review: I-want-that-dress.com

• Reported By: nnoman — Dubai Other
I-want-that-dress.com
Internet United Kingdom

I-want-that-dress.com Disorganised London United Kingdom Internet

Please don't bother unless you have TIME on your hands. I've given I-want-this-dress over a month to send a dress to me. A month later they said "oh sorry we ran out of fabric". I bought this dress to attend to a wedding and well they refunded me without my approval.  I just recieved a refund without requesting one. That says a lot. Disorganised, unprofessional, unprepared.  I didn't even get to see the final product but if they were late over a month and I was the one emailing them constantly to ask regarding the status of the dress....well than...you know you can't count on them.  Advice just pay a little more and get the dress of your dreams else where:)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-want-that-dresscom/internet/I-want-that-dresscom-Disorganised-London-United-Kingdom-Internet-1058482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-want-that-dress.com