Complaint Review: I-works

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2005

• Reported By:Thomasville North Carolina
I-works
I-works.com ST.GEORGE, Utah U.S.A.

I-works, St George UT ONI-works ripoff, debited my card for 29.95 Dont know who this is ST. GEORGE Utah

I was looking at my bank statement and notice a deductions on my account for 29.95. I have no idea who this nor did I autherized this transaction. Causing to take money out of my account and making my account short. I am a hard working person that has to budget my money from week to week. Whn more information appears on my statement like transactions numbers and phone numbers I will get back in touch with it . I would like to know this company/person on why did they do this .
If they have my card number it is hard to tell what else they will charge me for.I want them to stop. Thank you

Roxanna
Thomasville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2005 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-works/STGEORGE-Utah/I-works-St-George-UT-ONI-works-ripoff-debited-my-card-for-2995-Dont-know-who-this-is-ST-164867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-works