Complaint Review: IAA International Award Advisors

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: Vee — Silver Spring Maryland U.S.A.
IAA International Award Advisors
Post Office Box 8050 Huntington Station, New York United States of America

IAA International Award Advisors IAA I received 2 notices that I won millions from a sweepstake; I purchased 2-$20.00 money orders (July 2010) for their processing fee. Instead of receiving award money, I received '3' more award notices Huntington Station, New York

I fell for a scam and I should have checked Ripoffreport.com before sending money to the International Award Advisors (IAA).  I am unemployed, with no income so when I was told I'd won millions I fell for it.  I wanted so badly to believe that something good was finally going to happen to me.  I mailed the IAA '2' -tweny dollar ($20.00) money order on June 23, 2010 for the two separate entries.  Instead of receiving the millions from the International Award Advisors, I received '3' more notices on July 7, 2010 asking for '3' separate processing fees of $20.00 each.  This is when I decided to go to RipOffReport.com and saw what I feared-I'd been taken!  I felt badly because I'm a member of RipOffReport and I should have checked sooner.  But the good news is that I verified the information on RipOffReport.com and this stopped me from sending in more money.  I lost $40.00 instead of $60.00 thanks to RipOffReport.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAA-International-Award-Advisors/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746/IAA-International-Award-Advisors-IAA-I-received-2-notices-that-I-won-millions-from-a-swee-621652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAA International Award Advisors