Complaint Review: IAC GROUP INC.

• Submitted: Wed, September 25, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Indiana
IAC GROUP INC.
555 w. 18th st. new york, New York USA

IAC GROUP INC. shoe buy.com crooks and liars owners of shoebuy.com new york New York

Filthy liars and crooks cheat the elderly and disabled.

I purchased a pair of shoes from 'shoebuy.com' for my son several months ago.  Today, 9/25 I received a subscription in the mail for 'Better Homes and Gardens.  I called this magazine and was told that they got the subscription from a 'third party company' in my name.

The third party company is called 'M2 Media Group',  who told me that when I ordered the shoes I checked the box for the subscription. I DID NOT.

IAC, & B. Diller are responsible for taking advantage of the elderly and disabled. I had to file a complaint with the Indiana Attorney Generals office. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SHOE BUY OR IAC GROUP.  I would not buy a rag from them.  they are crooks.!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAC-GROUP-INC/new-york-New-York-10011/IAC-GROUP-INC-shoe-buycom-crooks-and-liars-owners-of-shoebuycom-new-york-New-York-1087355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAC GROUP INC.

flash