Complaint Review: IAG Law Group

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: project hope — Houston Texas United States of America
IAG Law Group
700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950 Internet United States of America

IAG Law Group James Lee- Senior Manager, Attorney Gay Legal representation for time cut for my nephew, i sent 500.00 an no answer on the case, Internet

My nephew sent me a number to call IAG for legal help to get him a time cut on his 99 year sentence, I call an spoke with a Mr. James Lee and he spoke with me about the case and that he was sure he could get a time cut for my nephew, it was 200.00 dollars for a years work cause he had many clients but if i wanted to expedite the services an get it done in 6 months it would b 500.00, so dummy me trying to help my poor nephew i fell for it, and sent in the money. after 6 months pass i contacted Mr. Lee inquiring about how much longer or any news he would give me the run around, he went to visit to talk to my nephew but never did. when i call and ask him why he hadnt been there he would give answers like the prison was on lock down which was a lie.

Its been a year now, an none of the numbers that i was givin are working numbers, so as hard as times are I lost 500.00 because of a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAG-Law-Group/internet/IAG-Law-Group-James-Lee-Senior-Manager-Attorney-Gay-Legal-representation-for-time-cut-fo-965515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAG Law Group