Complaint Review: IAG Law Group!

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: prissy — diboll Texas United States of America
IAG Law Group!
5100 Westheimer Suite 200 Internet United States of America

IAG Law Group! James Smith This group has gone to different prisons in different states claimimg the work only for inmates. My family member had me contact them. I paid 300.00 down and another 200 later. Suddenly thet changed Internet

I don't write well so please forgive me. IAG is ripping off inmates in more than one state. They draw them in because they know most inmates and families are poor. 300.00 down and 100.00 a month for a toatl of 1500.00 looks good compared to retainersof 5000.00 and 250.00 an hours. They are very slick. One person was a real Lawyer and I don't think she knew her name was being used. Burleson is her name. Listed in Montana. This group is cheating many people who already struggle to get help for their loved one. I hope someone will do something about them. Maybe the money they took from me means nothing to some people but it was a lot to us. Thank you for your time. I will continue looking for these snakes and writing to prisons to warn them Wardens too, I can omly pray they will even care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAG-Law-Group/internet/IAG-Law-Group-James-Smith-This-group-has-gone-to-different-prisons-in-different-states-cl-966653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAG Law Group!

dollar