• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009

www.despegar.com Internet Argentina
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

IAN TRAVEL SERVICES // HOTELS.COM // DESPEGAR.COM ripped off Buenos Aires Capital Federal Argentina Internet

I booked a hotel room on www.despegar.com, which at the same time, used the network of www.hotels.com.

Finally, a month later I got my credit card report which stated that I had been charged twice the same amount of money by IAN TRAVEL SERVICES.

Then I found out this latter company is specilized in ripping off people. I was amazed that I had been charged twice, as a wrong duplicate charge by this IAN TRAVEL SERVICES, actually I had to pay just once, and in any case, to Despegar.com, not to Hotels.com or to this IAN TRAVEL SERVICES.

I have found out this companies have a lot of complaints for charging people for services unexisting or duplicate charges as if it was a naive mistake. However, according to what I have read on the web and to my own experience, it is practically imposible to claim the money back from this IAN TRAVEL SERVICES.

Capital Federal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAN-TRAVEL-SERVICES-HOTELSCOM-DESPEGARCOM/internet/IAN-TRAVEL-SERVICES-HOTELSCOM-DESPEGARCOM-ripped-off-Buenos-Aires-Capital-Federal-464359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAN TRAVEL SERVICES // HOTELS.COM // DESPEGAR.COM