Complaint Review: IAN Travel Services

• Updated: Sat, May 24, 2008

• Reported By:cut off Louisiana
IAN Travel Services
ian.com/ian/signup/home.jsp Nationwide U.S.A.

IAN Travel Services - RIPOFF!!!! Canceled transaction but was still charged. Internet

I tried to book a hotel with this company. It was a circus trying to get them to understand what I wanted. I finally told them I wanted to just cancel the whole transaction. I had already given them my cc number and apparently they charged it immediately. They told me there would be a charge and a credit on my card. There was - the credit was for half the amount. I called the number that was listed on my credit card and the only language spoken was Spanish!!! Since I live in the United States and speak only English I could not understand one word. So I called my cc company and disputed the charges. Hopefully they will get it straightened out. NEVER do business with this company. I can't remember for sure but I believe I tried to book through Hotels.com and this is the company they use.

Aprylb
cut off, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2008 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAN-Travel-Services/nationwide/IAN-Travel-Services-RIPOFF-Canceled-transaction-but-was-still-charged-Internet-334618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAN Travel Services