Complaint Review: IBC Austin downtown branch manager

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: Frenchcustomer — Petite-Rosselle, France Texas
IBC Austin downtown branch manager
816 Congress Ave #100, Austin, Texas USA

IBC Austin downtown branch manager fraud, xenophobic, check hold, ibc Austin Texas

IBC opened a non resident bank account for me in June. My check has been on hold for 2 weeks. The downtown branch of IBC in Austin, congress street, refused to give me any money. The branch manager at the doxntown Austin location was abusive and told me that he couldn't trust me because I lived abroad. Now my debit card still isn't working! I was assured it would work today. Of course it doesn't. IBCs website cannot be accessed from Europe where I live! It's been 2 weeks you've been keeping my money illegally. I can't pay my bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBC-Austin-downtown-branch-manager/Austin-Texas-78701/IBC-Austin-downtown-branch-manager-fraud-xenophobic-check-hold-ibc-Austin-Texas-1165112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBC Austin downtown branch manager