Complaint Review: IBC Precision Cooktop

• Reported By: Crowthewatcher — St Francis Wisconsin
IBC Precision Cooktop
Nationwide USA

IBC Precision Cooktop TV Cooktop is a complete Bust Nationwide

I ordered the IBC precision cooktop following a TV ad.  When ordering they try and sell you multiple items and gloss over the shipping/processing charges. I made it very clear I did NOT want anything but the basic cooktop. When my order arrived I found I had received two cooktops and the alleged additional items were not present. After a long argument over the phone

they agrred to refund me for the cooktops and shipping. I sent the items back but had to call two additional times which ended up with me still having to pay the shipping for one item. They charged me $60.00 shipping. When I sent the unit back the UPS charge was only $15.00. They claim to record everything but I caught them in a lie and when I told them I had my own recording they changed their story once again.

The cooktop itself is extremely poor quality. It made some horrendous buzzing sound when in use. Overall, it's not worth 2 cents let alone $159.95 which I was charged. I would never deal with any TV ad products again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBC-Precision-Cooktop/nationwide/IBC-Precision-Cooktop-TV-Cooktop-is-a-complete-Bust-Nationwide-1135330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBC Precision Cooktop