Complaint Review: IBC Precision Induction Cooktop

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: WillyG — New Madison Ohio United States of America
IBC Precision Induction Cooktop
1755 N. Butterfield RD Internet United States of America

IBC Precision Induction Cooktop IBC-Precision-Cooktop I paid in full for the buy 1 get 1 free and only got 1. They will not answer or return your calls. Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Backorder Help

These people will take your money but not send your order in full. When you try and call they will not answer or return your call. I finally am in the process of disputing my purchase. If you have to don't wait to long to disput yours while you still can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBC-Precision-Induction-Cooktop/internet/IBC-Precision-Induction-Cooktop-IBC-Precision-Cooktop-I-paid-in-full-for-the-buy-1-get-1-f-944560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBC Precision Induction Cooktop

Backorder Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I am terribly sorry to hear about your missing cooktop. I would be more than happy to help remedy this situation. If you send an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com, I will have our customer service managers look into the status of your order and pass along any updates I receive. I thank you for your patience.