Complaint Review: IBC

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2005

• Reported By:Shawnee Oklahoma
IBC
P.O. Box 26020 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 405-775-8067
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

IBC ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: This is what college is for...

I have courtesy overdraft at IBC. I am charged $25 everytime i overdraw my account. For example, this last statement i ended with a whopping $2.26 in my account (college will get ya). I made a $4.22 charge which brought me to -$1.96 plus the $25 overdraft fee which brings me to -$26.96. They followed this action by charging me another $25 dollars for apparently overdrawing from the previous overdraft charge! So I wind up with a -$51.96. I then had another withdraw of $3.95 which brought me down to -$55.91 even though it should have only brought me to -$30.91 plus one more overdraft fee which would bring me to -$80.91 but insead they slapped me double on the overdraft fee which brough me to -$105.91. I looked over my statements and all charges I have made and I only had to overdraws which should have resulted in only 2 overdraft fees!

I do not mind paying the overdraft fees at all (which I had to due just to bring the account back above water) but I have a major problem paying DOUBLE what I should pay. The bank should catch these problems, not me. I am just glad I decided to go back and check the statements, or else I would not be sitting here typing this complaint. I have noticed that a few other IBC bankers have had scuffles with Overdraft as well and genuinely hope that IBC can get on top of this problem!

Steven
Shawnee, Oklahoma U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2005 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73126/IBC-ripoff-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-166161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBC

This is what college is for...

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

You go to college to learn. Hopefully you have now learned to balance your account, and keep a running total of your deposits and withdrawals. If you learn this lesson early in your life, it will be well worth the 51 bucks. Chalk it up to experience.