Complaint Review: IBD MARKETING

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:BORGER Texas
IBD MARKETING
4699 N FEDERAL HWY #107 POMPANO BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

IBD MARKETING An individual contacted me to offer to sell my timedhare in one month. If not sold I would get my money back. I signed contract on May 07, 2007. Nobody ever contacted me after they received 499.00 from my acct. I contacted them at 866-672-5180 and kept putting me off telling me that someone was intrested and they would get back to me. Again never heard a word. POMPANO BEACH Florida

An individual contacted me to offer to sell my timeshare in one month and that they shurelly sell it for 11,900.00(noted in contract). If not sold, they would advertize for free from then on untill it was sold or if not sold my money back. I signed contract on May 07, 2007. Nobody ever contacted me after they received 499.00 from my acct. I contacted them at 866-672-5180 and kept putting me off telling me that someone was intrested and they would get back to me. Again never heard a word. On October 2007 I contacted them again and their website was unabailabe and phone number disconected. I did not want to accept the fact that I had been ripped and tried one last time and ran up with this website wich I appreciate tremendusley, and hope I can get my money back and they get what they deserve.

VALERIA GARCIA
BORGER, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-MARKETING/POMPANO-BEACH-Florida-33064/IBD-MARKETING-An-individual-contacted-me-to-offer-to-sell-my-timedhare-in-one-month-If-no-341664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD MARKETING