Complaint Review: IBD-MARKETING

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:Yuma Arizona
IBD-MARKETING
www.ibd-marketing.com Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD-MARKETING, RICHARD BEATRICE FRAUDULENT SCAM ARTISTS Pompano Beach Florida

I have to join in with the rest of my jilted consumers on here and report IBD-MARKETING as an internet racket! I am presently out of almost $700 with a promise that my timeshare would be sold within 90 days or they would pay for the marketing costs themselves and continue to advertise it until the property was sold. I was able to get online once where my property had only been viewed 4 times, yet I had never received any inkling of an offer or interest of any sort. My husband checked it out for me and they gave him the run around, as others have reported, stating that it was the premiere property and would be shown next week. Needless to say we found out that the website no longer exists along with the phone number. I have filed a merchant services complaint with my bank in hopes that I can obtain some relief, although the time limit has been one year since this debacle occurred. If anyone is going to form a class action suit, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

This company is utterly ridiculous, perhaps we need a support group to cope with their atrocious business practice or lack thereof.

A.J.
Yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-MARKETING/Pompano-Beach-Florida/IBD-MARKETING-RICHARD-BEATRICE-FRAUDULENT-SCAM-ARTISTS-Pompano-Beach-Florida-363067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD-MARKETING