Complaint Review: IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2008

• Reported By:Destin Florida
IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com
4699 N Federal Hwy #107 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com, Richard Beatrice Misrepresentation, stole my money and left me hungry,cheated me out of $441--theives,should be put in JAIL Pompano Beach Florida

I was leary to sign with this company, but they gave a good and a persistant sales pitch. Of course, they stole my $441.00 and left me with nothing. I would love to see this company caught.

Richard P. Beatrice should be put in jail for what he has done to myself and others like me. Would I be trying to sell my timeshare if I was not in need of money??? He just took my money and others and ran off to make a good life for himself.

There has to be a way to take some control over scammers and leaches like him. There has to be a way to make our contracts hold up in court against him and his so called company.

Teresa
Destin, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing-Integrated-Business-Dynamics-Showmytimesharecom/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-Integrated-Business-Dynamics-Showmytimesharecom-Richard-Beatrice-Misrepr-332869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com