Complaint Review: IBD Marketing Timeshare Sales

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Linden California
IBD Marketing Timeshare Sales
4699 N Ferderal Highway Pompano, Florida U.S.A.

IBD Marketing Timeshare Sales AL DAVIS promised to sell our timeshare within 3 months or we would get a $500 voucher to use on the internet. Pompano Florida

IBD-Marketing is a rip off. We were promised that they would sell our timeshare with in 3 months or we would be given a $500 voucher to use on the internet. They wanted us to pay $500 to get started and when I said I needed to talk to my husband they said they could lower it to $299. We thought that was a fair price for just listing and getting people interested.

This was July 2007, I waited for 2 months and called to see how it was going. I was told that there were 4 people interested and thay would get back to me. Another month went by not one person called or contacted us. I called and kept getting answering services, left messages and no one called back.

It is now Febuary 2008 and they don't even answer the phones, no ansering service. It's like they stole everyones money and ran! They are liers, theives, conartists, scum!!! Karma will come back around and I hope they get everything they did to us all!!!
From a very angery Mother!!!

Patty
Linden, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing-Timeshare-Sales/Pompano-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-Timeshare-Sales-AL-DAVIS-promised-to-sell-our-timeshare-within-3-months-or-w-308583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing Timeshare Sales