Complaint Review: IBD-Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:Riverdale New York
11791 Royal Palm Blvd Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

IBD-Marketing Timeshare ripoff Coral Springs Florida

IBD contacted me because I have a timeshare in Atlantic City for which I am trying to sell. I've been in contract with them since 9/8/2006. They promised me that they have immediate buyers, but as soon as they got my moey ($399.00), they stopped calling me. No word from them since and obviously still no sale. These scam artists have to be stopped. There are way too many scamming innocent and hard working people. How is it that they think they can get away with it. I'm so upset because I've been scammed 3 times already. This one for $399.00, the first one for $299 and the last one for $599 promising again that the previous ones were scams. All I want to do is sell my timeshare. Please help.

Riverdale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/IBD-Marketing-Timeshare-ripoff-Coral-Springs-Florida-298896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD-Marketing