meat

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2007

• Reported By:West Newton Massachusetts
IBD-Marketing
11791 Royal Palm Blvd. Coral Springs FL Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

IBD-Marketing/Richard Beatrice They promised to sell my property displaying adds that I never saw except that I saw my property on their site. They charged me $882 to sell my property, phone calls were not answered after a few months. Now the phone is not receiving messages and I just discovered that there area other people that were ripoff just like me. Coral Springs Florida

On August 10, 2006 I payed IBD-Marketing the sum of $882 for selling my property in Palm Beach Shores Resort. The salesman, Dennis McIntosh was very reassuring that they would sell my property in no time. The owner, Richard Beatrice was extra nice and reassuring too.

One year and 4 months later, their phone doesn't accept messages, memory full. They are not available on their site, my add is not there anymore. I don't have any possibility to get in touch with them.

I feel that the transaction was a ripoff. What can I do now?

Margie
West Newton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2007 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/IBD-MarketingRichard-Beatrice-They-promised-to-sell-my-property-displaying-adds-that-I-ne-294161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD-Marketing