Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2007

• Reported By:Queen Creek Arizona
IBD Marketing
4699 N. Federal Highway # 107 Pomona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD Marketing Took my money-provided no services Pomona Beach Florida

I signed up for this company to sell my time share property in Arizona and they said they could have my property sold within 60-90 days and I could make a small profit on my investment.
I gave them their fees and saw my property listed on their web site. BUT I have not been able to make any contact to see how things are going, they also said I would be able to rent out my time share for the Super Bowl, BUT that has not happened either.
I would like to retrieve the money I paid them and if I'm willing to be part of any class action suit. I signed up with them over 3 months ago and have never heard from them since.
I just want the money I paid them for the none service they provided.

Mettesee
Queen Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2007 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pomona-Beach-Florida-30364/IBD-Marketing-Took-my-money-provided-no-services-Pomona-Beach-Florida-294160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing