• Report: #320512

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:Colville Washington
IBD Marketing
4699 N Federal Highway Suite 107 Pompana Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-267-2125
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

IBD Marketing spent $1299 to advertise to sell my timeshare, no results, no contact after they received my $ Pompana Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

aggressively assured me of ligitimate timeshare selling, would not answer any contact after receiving my check for $1299.00.

Laurie
Colville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompana-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-spent-1299-to-advertise-to-sell-my-timeshare-no-results-no-contact-after-320512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing

IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: SBrittany - ()

I decided to try and sell my Royal Elite timeshare and was scammed by IBD Marketing. All they do is prey on people that are trying to do the right thing. I was unemployed and was trying to sell my timeshare so I would not fall in default. They told me that my property was in high demand and had been selling quite well. The representative contacted me a couple of times to offer me a deal and the final deal was $500 to post and sell my timeshare. I was desperate and decided to make the investment. What a waste of my money. It has been listed since 3/09 and I have not had one inquiry for the timeshare or even a week rental. I have lowered the price a couple of times and all I got, on the other end of the phone, is a trained monkey reading off a script. My timeshare has not sold and I wasted $500 for a service that was never rendered. Do not let these people scam you or anyone else!