Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2008

• Reported By:Woodstock Georgia
IBD Marketing
4699 N.federal Hwy #107 Pompano Beach, FL, Florida U.S.A.

IBD Marketing Smooth, deceitful, empty promises Pompano Beach Florida

I googled IBD Marketing and I am still in shock to find this website and so many complaints about IBD. I can ditto all of these compaints others have written.

I was visiting Fla. in Oct. and had my husband take me to check out the company to see if it was really real. They just moved and was setting up with booths for calling. Richard even gave me $50. for my troubles of stopping by and called to upgrade my advertising ad while I was there.

I wish an X- employee would come up and tell the truth. How can so many be deceived? Can anything be done to get our money back? Doubt it..

If I were smart. I would have caught the red flag when they offered to lower my price to pay them to sell my timeshare when they offered to pay for the title fee. A seller does NOT pay for the title fee.

Why would a company put so much effort into selling something IF they do NOT get a commission for it. They have our money and laughing to the bank.

They have had my money since June of 2006.

Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-FL-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-Smooth-deceitful-empty-promises-Pompano-Beach-Florida-303824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing