Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Lawrence Kansas
IBD Marketing
4699 N. Federal Hwy 107 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD Marketing Claimed to be able to sell my timeshare quickly for me, talked down on timeshares only and about how they rip people off all the time Pompano Beach Florida

This company claimed to be able to sell my timeshare fast. They talked about how timeshares only has ripped people off and that if they sold my time share for me that Timeshares only would be required to give me my money back!

I never heard from them after they received my full payment, I called them at one point and they told me that there were several people looking at it but no buyers yet. I never heard from them again and the next time I called the phone rang endlessly and no one ever answered.
They even had a BBB page set up to "prove they are legit".

Kobiek4
Lawrence, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-Claimed-to-be-able-to-sell-my-timeshare-quickly-for-me-talked-down-on-times-306771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing