Complaint Review: IBD-Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
4699 N Federal Highway Suite 107 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD-Marketing - Richard P. Beatrice Promised to aggressively market my timeshare for sell or rent Pompano Beach PompanoPompano Beach Florida

Transaction: $899.00 on Tue 2007-May-22 16:08:58 EDT over the phone. The salesman was very convincing and stated the company had a near perfect record for reselling timeshares within a two to three month period.

I listed my timeshare for sale and / or rental. I received my official welcome packet with the agreement forms a few weeks later and never heard from them again. I called a couple of times and saw that my timeshare was listed on their website with 20 viewers but no offers. I was told that they would hold seminars like the one that I went to when I purchased my timeshare.

I now believe that nothing was done other then the listing on the website even that was probably fake with the list of viewers. When I call now no one answers and it appears that the website is no longer active.

Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-Richard-P-Beatrice-Promised-to-aggressively-market-my-timeshare-for-sell-317820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD-Marketing