Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2008

• Reported By:Arvada Colorado
IBD Marketing
4699 N Federal Hwy. #107 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD-Marketing We paid 890.00 to sell our Timeshare. Phone was never answered. Company is a ripoff. Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

We saw this company on the internet, so we decided to talk with them about selling our timeshare. The lady we spoke with was very high pressure sales. She told us our timeshare would sell in a month. We paid 890.00 dollars and got nothing. Tried contacting the company by email and phone. No communication.

Juan gonzalez
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-We-paid-89000-to-sell-our-Timeshare-Phone-was-never-answered-Company-is-313988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing

IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: BetzabethT - ()

I listed my Royal Elite timeshare with IBD Marketing in August of 2011. I was told that it would sell fast because we owned a holiday week. It has sat on the market for over a year now with sever price reductions. We were told that we could get a refund. What they failed to tell us was you had to do it within three days of signing up. After learning about the lawsuits coming down on timeshare resellers, I contacted my bank to see if I could contest the charge. Since they are not licensed, they cannot legally present me with an offer. They claim to be affiliated with Fidelity and Remax. My bank told me that since it has been so long that they can't help me and that I need to take it up with Business Travel Network Inc. I called for the second time to ask for a refund and alas they refused to refund me my money