Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Ocean City Maryland
IBD Marketing
4699 N. Federal Hwy. Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD Marketing timeshare resale fraud and deception Pompano Beach Florida

This company used unscrupulous marketing tactics. They called me and robbed me. They said they would sell my timeshare in 30 days or less. It cost me $1200. My timeshare was never sold.

I was able to get assistance in getting my money back though. I went to (((Redacted))) and they sent me the information I needed to help me get my money back.

Anna c
Ocean City, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/IBD-Marketing-timeshare-resale-fraud-and-deception-Pompano-Beach-Florida-380162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing