Complaint Review: IBD-Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:Cameron Park California
IBD-Marketing
4699 N. Federal Highway, Suite 107 Pompano, Florida U.S.A.

IBD-Marketing Company has disappeared Pompano Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Hmmm....

I entered into a contract with IBD-Marketing to sell my Maui Timeshare back in July, 2007 and paid them $699.00 . I felt that I had priced the Timeshare to sell, but after a couple months, nothing. I contacted IBD to review the activity on my Timeshare and to reduce the price. The Representative was very rude. I spoke to her Supervisor, who was very helpful and apologized for the Representative's attitude. I was told just to speak to her from now on. Well, starting about the first week in January of this year, I have been trying to speak to them regarding both activity and to reduce my price. The first time I called, there was an issue with the phone number, then then next 2 times a recording came on stating the voice mail was full. The fourth time, I was to leave a message, which I decided not to do because I did not think they would call me back. As of 1/28/08, I have tried to call and the phone just rings, no voice mail anymore. I e-mailed them and the e-mail was returned "undeliverable". I check their web-site, which is now not available. I even tried calling Cris Torti, who I was put in-touch with in December who tried to have me pay $299.00 to now rent my timeshare. His number is now know longer a working number. Well, all signs now point to IBD closing down and running away with our money. I do not know what to do at this point. So I am filing this Report. Hope someone can help me!!!!

Bonnie
Cameron Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-Company-has-disappeared-Pompano-Florida-304401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD-Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Hmmm....

AUTHOR: Darlena - (U.S.A.)

I've read other reports where they state they went out of business or 'bankrupt' during the time when the website was unavailable. However, it is back up now, after being under construction for wuite some time. Wonder what that could mean?