Complaint Review: IBEX Global

• Reported By: moral employee — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
IBEX Global
200 Industry drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

IBEX Global Total lack of ethics Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

During training at IBEX Global I was instructed to NEVER remove anyone from the phone list no matter how hard the demanded us to. I was also instructed to throw no's back in. I had at least 5 calls an hour where people ansered that the don't want the credit card and you call me every day about it.  also had people tell me that they closed the accounts at the bank we called for because of the constant calls. I could not work for a company with such a complete lack of ethics. Instead of trqaing people to inprove their call they just ignore no's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBEX-Global/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15275/IBEX-Global-Total-lack-of-ethics-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-1117288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBEX Global