Complaint Review: IBM Southeast Employees Federal Credit Union

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Muriah — St. Paul Minnesota
IBM Southeast Employees Federal Credit Union
790 Park of Commerce Blvd Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

IBM Southeast Employees Federal Credit Union Former Member......CREDIT UNION WITH NO ONE CHECKING ON EMPLOYEES Boca Raton, Florida

Hello Members of Ibm

I had been a member for the last 21 years. Until recently I had an amazing relationship with the credit union and would tell people that the service was the reason why I stayed there so long.

HOWEVER that changed this morning. I really think people should be warned that this organization has no checks and balances.
I am a member that lives out of state. So I relay on the information that is given to me by the staff at IBM.
Susan Fitton was helping with what I believe was fraud on my account. After speaking to her you would never realize that I was the victim. Her aggressive manor and heavy breathing was making me nervous. I do not act this way and am not accustom to having business dealings with someone who acts that way. Certainly not the professionalism I expect from IBM. Finally after I ask to speak to someone else to just pay the balance and be done with IBM she directly threatens me by saying......"NO MATTER WHO YOU TALK TO HERE THE DESC ION IS MINE IN THE END. "

At this point after 21 years with IBM I will pay the balance with someone else there and never use there services again. I feel it is my duty to make sure that anyone in contact with Susan Finton understands that she is not monitored by anyone and in her own words she makes the final decisions on the accounts.

GOOD LUCK MEMBERS !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBM-Southeast-Employees-Federal-Credit-Union/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/IBM-Southeast-Employees-Federal-Credit-Union-Former-MemberCREDIT-UNION-WITH-NO-ONE-1042136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBM Southeast Employees Federal Credit Union