Complaint Review: IBoats

• Reported By: alan — Ashford Other United Kingdom
IBoats

IBoats Goods not received Internet,

*UPDATE Employee: iboats.com Response

Order ref 1062819. I ordered a flip top seat in July from IBoats. I have emailed them on 6 occasions and telephoned them on a further 4 times, but I have still not received the item.

I spoke to Ashleigh, Zak,to mention but a few and no responce.

Jary was supposed to call me back but has not done so.

I have paid in full for the items and I have not received them.

IBoats are a rip off trader and I will never deal with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBoats/internet/IBoats-Goods-not-received-Internet-936963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBoats

iboats.com Response

AUTHOR: iboats.com - (USA)

For customers who reside outside the United States, we use the services of a company called "fiftyone" that provides all the taxes/duties information and the logistics needed to quickly and safely ship orders. We have been in contact with fiftyone since the first sign there was a problem with the order and we have asked them to communicate the updates to the customer (fiftyone is responsible for the communication with all our international customers). It is apparent that this has not happened. We have assigned our most senior customer service representative to the case and we will do everything we can to resolve this as quickly as possible.