• Report: #190295

• Submitted: Sat, May 06, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 06, 2006

• Reported By:Poway California
IBuyPower
602 Monterey Pass Road Monterey Park, California U.S.A.

IBuyPower delays, failure to return phone calls, frustration Monterey Park California

My son ordered a computer from I Buy Power, a company located in Monterey Park, California. The package seemed attractive, however, the order was messed up by I Buy Power.

I contacted the company many times to get the order on track. It was delayed, and they offered many excuses, when I could actually reach them. Calls and e-mails went unanswered.

After several threats by me, the computer did finally arrive. My son is quite happy with the computer, and it meets and exceeds all expectations. However the purchase was a hassle.

I completed a customary satisfactory survey, and I was very direct about my dissatisfaction. I did not hear from them, and have followed up several times, with limited response. They continue to assert that the computer, according to their records, was delivered timely. They have been defensive in their response.

I am quite aware of California laws addressing libel and slander, and I have invited them, in writing to sue me for my comments about them, as I would love the opportunity to take their depositions and seek damages in an anti-SLAPP lawsuit. I simply urge other consumers to be very careful in dealing with this company, as we were not happy with their delivery, timing, customer service, or follow up.

Dazio
Poway, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2006 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBuyPower/Monterey-Park-California-91754/IBuyPower-delays-failure-to-return-phone-calls-frustration-Monterey-Park-California-190295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBuyPower