surely

• Reported By: BenC23 — Charlotte North Carolina
IBuyPower
11581 Federal Drive, Internet United States of America

IBuyPower 4 Months and still no laptop, Internet

A few months ago I bought a laptop from IBuyPower and it has easily been my worst purchasing experience.  I ordered my $1855 laptop on 12/07/12 and as of today, 4/24/13, I do not have my laptop.  When I did initially receive it the video card was non-functional, after three weeks of talking with their support I finally was able to send it back to them.   I sent it back to them for repair on 2/14/13, they said it would take 5-7 business days to get it back to me and I would get an email when it was done.

When I emailed them in March they replied with one sentence saying it wasn't ready and to email back in a week.  Finally they sent an email on 3/21/13 saying it was shipped... but it wasn't, the fedex tracking number says 'Shipment information sent to FedEx.'  Thats it.  I asked for a refund and  have just been ignored.  I still do not have my computer.  Oh yeah, and one last thing, I paid $50 extra for a rush order...  Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBuyPower/internet/IBuyPower-4-Months-and-still-no-laptop-Internet-1045887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBuyPower