Complaint Review: IC Distributions, (aka) Interstate Currency Distributions,(aka)Incentive Certificate Distributions

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2004

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
220 S. State St. Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

IC Distributions (aka) Interstate Currency Distributions,(aka)Incentive Certificate Distributions fraud activity by taking money and personal financial information for a fake loan opportunity placed in a newspaper ad. Chicago Illinois

I was told by a friend about a newspaper ad she saw for a chance to receive a loan through a company called IC Distributions. The ad was placed in the Des Moines Register of Des Moines, IA last month. The ad stated to call a number for prequalification.

I called the number and was told by a prerecorded message that I needed to fax a check payment of $95.00 for a placement fee, my most recent checkstub, completed application (which was sent to me from IC Distributions by mail through DHL Express mail), copies of my photo ID, and a bill with my current address. I faxed this information for processing and waited for approval.

I was told through the direct 800 number voice message that I would receive my loan check within 24 hours if approved for the loan. I received a letter that stated I was approved for a $1,500.00 loan. After several days, I had not received a loan check and noticed that my $95.00 check for the placement fee had been cashed.

I tried calling and faxing the company several times, left several messages on voicemails, and did recieve a call back from the company. I mailed a letter of concern and still no reply.

I have saved all documents sent to me by the company, received a copy of the check the company cashed from my bank, made copies of the letter I sent to the company, and saved all recorded calls I made to the company. At this point, I still have not heard from the company, received a loan check, and received my $95.00 back for the placement fee. I have been scammed and do believe this is a fraudulent company.

Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Distributions-aka-Interstate-Currency-DistributionsakaIncentive-Certificate-Distributions/Chicago-Illinois-60604/IC-Distributions-aka-Interstate-Currency-DistributionsakaIncentive-Certificate-Distri-108097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Distributions, (aka) Interstate Currency Distributions,(aka)Incentive Certificate Distributions