Complaint Review: IC FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:CASSELBERRY Florida
IC FINANCIAL
316 CALIFORNIA AVE. RENO, Nevada U.S.A.

IC FINANCIAL GUARANTEED GRANT FOR $479.00, OR MONEY BACK...BLATANT LIES!!! RENO Nevada

In search of assistance in my endeavor to start my own business/franchise, I looked for means to acquire funding other than loans. In such search, I came across IC Financial.

Upon contact, I was sucked into the vortex of deceit and lies, which in turn caused me to trust this company and their ability to do what they said they could and would.
Once these underhanded low-life scumbags convinced me that I would not be disappointed by their prowess, I sent them the prescribed $479.00. I should have had the where-with-all to detect that it was bulls#@* when upon testing the validity (by sending only $200.00 at
first)

I was hounded rather hard for the rest. Supposedly in order to ensure I would "be in before the deadline"...yeah, right.

After my submittance of the remainder, I was contacted once more by REBECCA STEIN, who claimed I needed to send in an 80 page business plan, which sent up red flags, as I should not need to send 80 pages, but rather 10 to 15 in this case. I started doing more research on business plans, and found that I would, or should be fine with a plan of about 15 pages. Once i had neared completion, I attempted to contact this company to inquire of a few things, only to find that THEY were now hard to find.

So, now i write my grievance along with the rest of the people connived by these j#$%offs. Like most, $480.00 is not simply pocket change. Hope we can find at least ONE of 'em. Refund, anyone?

Tony
CASSELBERRY, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-FINANCIAL/RENO-Nevada-89509/IC-FINANCIAL-GUARANTEED-GRANT-FOR-47900-OR-MONEY-BACKBLATANT-LIES-RENO-Nevada-270504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC FINANCIAL