Complaint Review: IC FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Hibbing Minnesota
IC FINANCIAL
IC Services.com Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

IC FINANCIAL/IC SERVICES Grant money scam, fraudulent financial company, Reno Nevada

*Author of original report: IC Financial

*Consumer Comment: update

*Consumer Comment: me too

*Consumer Comment: oh no!!

I was told i was approved for a small business grant and that i needed to express mail around $470 to them for an application and consultant fee. I was told i would recieve a grant for a minimum of $46,000 and as soon as i sent the money i never heard from them again since. I tried calling and they are either all busy or once they told me to wait longer for a legal packet to come in the mail. It has now been two months since i have mailed them the money and i still havent heard anything.

Jmak4vr
Hibbing, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-FINANCIAL/Reno-Nevada/IC-FINANCIALIC-SERVICES-Grant-money-scam-fraudulent-financial-company-Reno-Nevada-267052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC FINANCIAL

IC Financial

AUTHOR: Jmak4vr - (U.S.A.)

I tried to call today and the number was blocked and covered by an automated message. What do I have to do to get my money back? How can someone try and take advantage of those looking for help? We are in need of assistance not more resistance!

update

AUTHOR: Topperbell - (U.S.A.)

I emailed them when the phone number was blocked on the 14th of Aug. on the 21 of aug I got this:

Due to some technical difficulties, our toll free number is temporarily out of service. We are working our best to get it back working to serve you in a better way. A customer service representative will be contacting you within 7 to 10 business days to discuss your file. We apologize for the inconvenience and we greatly appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
IC Financials Customer Support

so I guess someone is still there.....

me too

AUTHOR: Topperbell - (U.S.A.)

I guess they got me too...is there anyway to go to that address in Reno and demand refunds? is there anything that can be done?? I only went for this because they promised a refund.

oh no!!

AUTHOR: Topperbell - (U.S.A.)

I was contacted by these people received a DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT, which looked very offical, it asked for the $479.00 and it had the 1 year guarentee. I sent it in, then was told I would be getting a 21 page Screening Questionnaire in the mail within 3 weeks...I kept calling (very sceptical) and one time I was told it would be longer, but it did show up via email when I was first told, I called again for further assurance and the girl was surprised I had already received it, assured me that I would be getting the paperwork for my grant in a few more weeks, and I would very likely have my grant by October......so I sent it back asap and tried to call them yesterday only got a recording now today the number is BLOCKED! untill today I really had no problem getting someone very friendly and assuring on the phone.