Complaint Review: IC FINANCIALS

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:columbia South Carolina
IC FINANCIALS
316 CALIFORNIA AVE RENO, Nevada U.S.A.

IC FINANCIALS promised a business grant for my company for 125K ripoff RENO Nevada

*Author of original report: UPDATE

This company appeared to be legit, but they got me for 500.00 promising a grant for my business of 125K. I am really on fire right now because I know nothing is going to happen to them. I'm hoping someone will do something to stop these people from stealing money from people across the country. Whoever reads this complaint, remember, you reap what you sow. We may not be able to see justice in our lifetime but God is the final judge and we can never punish them the way God can and will punish them. So keep your heads up and move on and seek the government first hand to apply for your grant. It may take a little work but it won't cost you 500.00.

Kevin
columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-FINANCIALS/RENO-Nevada/IC-FINANCIALS-promised-a-business-grant-for-my-company-for-125K-ripoff-RENO-Nevada-267869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC FINANCIALS

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Kevin,

I have received the file and forwarded it to our consultants. If they have any suggestions, one of them will give you a call within 10-15 business days. If you do not hear from them within this time, this simply means that everything is fine and going as planned.

Rebecca Stein

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Rebecca Stein

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC