Complaint Review: IC FREESHIPPING.COM

• Submitted: Tue, May 17, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 17, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Brookline Massachusetts United States of America
IC FREESHIPPING.COM

IC FREESHIPPING.COM Apparently when I placed an order back in December, Proflowers (without my consent) signed me up for IC Free Shipping. I'll never use Proflowers again. Internet

Proflowers signed me up for IC Freeshipping.com on a monthly basis when I made a purchase with them (WITHOUT MY CONSENT). This is a scam and I will never use Proflowers again. They should be taken off the internet and filed with the better business bureau.

I noticed that other people have had the same issues with Proflowers.

Karen Brookline, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2011 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-FREESHIPPINGCOM/internet/IC-FREESHIPPINGCOM-Apparently-when-I-placed-an-order-back-in-December-Proflowers-witho-730160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC FREESHIPPING.COM