Complaint Review: IC Finacials

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2007

• Reported By:Nashville Georgia
IC Finacials
316 California Avenue Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

IC Finacials took my money and blocked their number! Reno Nevada

I went on the Internet looking up goverment grants so I could start up a dog grooming business. I found the IC Financials site. I called, talked to them, looked them up online, and since it looked like a real thing, I signed a contract with them, which I have a copy of. They called me the next day. They told me that I was approved for a $36,500 grant to start mt busness.

I had to send them $479.00 by money order. I did, I called them later to find out how the process was going and they told me that I had to fill out all this paperwork and send it back to them, which costs like $16 because it had to be express mail! I did and when I went to call them to see if they recieved my paperwork and to recieve a confermation number, it kept saying the the number had been blocked. But the thing of it was I called from two different numbers, in which one number they didn't know of and if still said the number was blocked!

I never once recieved a phone call from them after I mailed my money, I was always having to call them to check on the "status" of my account. I went to there web site and it no longer exsits. They took my money and disappeared! The name of the gentleman that helped me was Tim Cage. I knew it had to good to be true!!

Jennifer
Nashville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2007 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Finacials/Reno-Nevada-89509/IC-Finacials-took-my-money-and-blocked-their-number-Reno-Nevada-275530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Finacials