Complaint Review: IC Financial

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:Rison Arkansas
IC Financial
316 California Ave Suite #649 Reno, NV 89509 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

IC Financial AKA IC Services Ripoff! Scam! Deceptive company pretends to help with government grants and runs with your money Reno Nevada

I went online searching for grants to help our small business grow. We are very short of money and were looking for a way to continue our business and possibly grow a little. I found IC Financial online during my search. I told her that we were interested. She emailed the contract. We signed it and sent a money order for $479. We have never received anything else from them! They will not respond to emails. Their phone number is blocked. We need to get this company out of business NOW! Don't let them take YOUR money and run with it like they did ours! I am trying to get us all some help. Turn them in to EVERY possible authority, tv station, etc... that you can think of. That is what I am doing. I want EVERYONE to know that this company is a SCAM and I want them out of business!!

Kathy
Rison, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2007 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Financial/Reno-Nevada-89509/IC-Financial-AKA-IC-Services-Ripoff-Scam-Deceptive-company-pretends-to-help-with-governm-274797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Financial