retired

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Pullman Washington
IC Financial
316 California Avenue Suite 649 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

IC Financial Mr. Stetson, Anthony Volente, Brent Wise, Sarah, Rebecca Stein Ripoff Reno Nevada

I contacted IC Financials about a government grant of $275,000 to help get my business off the ground. They told me to fill out some paperwork and mail $479.00. They requested that I call back and give them a comfirmation number. I sent them the money wanted to help secure the grant and gave them the tracking number.
I was told it takes about three to four weeks to hear from someone. I called them back in that time frame and asked them what is going on with the grant. I talk to Rebecca Stein. She told me that the grant people wanted a detail information on where the money is going to be spent. I emailed my business plan and financial plan. I called and got Rebecca Stein and confirmed they received the information and should be hearing from someone in 10-15 business days. I called back in that time frame and their phone number was blocked. I have emailed them several times a week since then but no answer.

Santini
Pullman, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Financial/Reno-Nevada-89509/IC-Financial-Mr-Stetson-Anthony-Volente-Brent-Wise-Sarah-Rebecca-Stein-Ripoff-Reno-Ne-269512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Financial