Complaint Review: IC Financial

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Concordia Kansas
IC Financial
316 California Ste. #649 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

IC Financial called and asked me to send them $479.00 and I was approved for a $125,000 gov. grant. I after I sent them the money I never heard from them again, even though they told me they would be contacting my in 3-4 weeks. Ripoff Reno Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I found this company online and filled out an application. A couple days after I filled the appilication out a representative from IC Financial called me and told me that i was approved for $125,000 asked me to send him $479.00 (in a money order) with a copy of the contract and he would be calling me within 3-4 weeks to let me know about the money. I never got a call again and when I called the company I was never able to speak with a representative it would always go straight to a voicemail that was never returned. If someone calls you and claims to be with gov. company and asks you to send them money for a grant, DON'T DO IT! Check into the company before ever sending money for a grant.

Jason cash
Concordia, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Financial/Reno-Nevada-89509/IC-Financial-called-and-asked-me-to-send-them-47900-and-I-was-approved-for-a-125000-go-265926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Are you realizing yet that you were scammed? Or are you watching your mailbox for the check or setting by your phone waiting for them to call you back!!