• Report: #272083

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2007

• Reported By:logan Ohio
IC Financials
316 California Avenue Suite 649 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

IC Financials IC Financials scammed me out of a home Reno Nevada

I was on the internet looking for ways to get a down payment on a house. When I came across IC Financials. I filled out the information.

I recieved a call a few days later from a Tom Reed. He told me to send in $ 479.00 and fill out a disclosure agreement that was sent by via email. A week later I sent in the money and paper work. Couple weeks later I called to see how things were going. Tom insured me that everything was going great and it should be no more than 2-3 weeks before I got my questionaire. After 4 weeKs I called and I was told that I should be recieving it anytime. I did recieve it 2 days later. I filled it out and sent it back in. Weeks have gone by and the house we put a offer on was gone. The buyers backed out. I have made several calls and the number is blocked. I sent a email and recieved a reply saying that someone will be contacting me within 7-10 days. It's been 13 days now and nothing. I would like to get my money back plus some for all the pain and suffering that my family as gone through. We have lost the perfect house.

Rodger waldie
logan, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Financials/Reno-Nevada-89509/IC-Financials-IC-Financials-scammed-me-out-of-a-home-Reno-Nevada-272083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Financials