Complaint Review: IC Financials

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2007

• Reported By:Candler North Carolina
IC Financials
316 California Ave Suite #649 Reno Nevada 89509 Nationwide U.S.A.

IC Financials - IC Services I gave them $479.00 to guarantee a grant, now I find out they are a scam. I was promise a questionaire in the mail and never received it. I was emailed a template to start writing an 80 page business plan. ripoff Reno Nevada

I found this business on Google and they stated they guarantee a grant or your money back.. I put in a little information and they called my and told my
I needed to a money order by priority mail and get the tracking # and call it in to them as soon as I mailed it. I was feeling a little apprehsive because this man was a little pushy.

Anyway I spoke with a Tom Reed, I am not so sure that is his name now. Mr. Reed told me that I would receive a questionaire in the mail in about 3 weeks, I waited for a month and called back. Customer Service told me it shows the packet was mailed out to me. I was told to be patient and call back in a couple weeks.

About 2 days from that call a lady name Rebecca Stein calls me and tells me I need to write up an 80 page business plan. I was emailed the examples I was supposed to follow. I am about done with this business plan and I got a call from the area representative for the business I was trying to open up, she stated she heard that this was a scam. I researched online and found out this is exactly what it is.

I am so ashamed of myself. I had to borrow that money from those pay roll loan company's with 300% interest. I really should have gone with that little gut feeling I had in the beginning.

Brenda
Candler, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Financials/nationwide/IC-Financials-IC-Services-I-gave-them-47900-to-guarantee-a-grant-now-I-find-out-they-265532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Financials