Complaint Review: IC-Financials/IC-Services/B. Mooberry

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Traverse City Michigan
IC-Financials/IC-Services/B. Mooberry
316 California Avenue Suite 649 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

IC-Financials,IC-Services, B. Mooberry I sent them $479.00 express mail to close on my $63,700 business grant and I haven't heard from them since. Reno Nevada

I was informed that I qualified for a business grant.I spoke with with Carla and Dale (the lawyer) with IC-Financials on several occasions at first to make sure everything was in place. I gave them a business plan for the $63,700 grant and I verified with Dale, "the lawyer", over the phone.

They said I would be receiving a questionaire in the mail shortly and the grant paperwork to sign. The grant was supposed to be payable on October 28th. They said I had to express mail them $479.00 for their services in order to process the grant and they said they had to receive it by a certain "deadline". I did so. I got confirmation from the post office that they received the money order on July 13th. I sent it on July 12th. The person that signed for it was "B. Mooberry".

I called the money order company after waiting months for the questionaire and it had already been cashed on July 23rd. I cannot get a hold of Carla or Dale. I keep calling 1-877-692-6989 and I keep leaving messages and no one returns my calls or the line is busy for a long time. I started to get worried so I came on the internet and looked up their web-site, which no longer exists and I saw that someone else had made a report on them as well.

I am now out $479.00 with no hope of that grant coming after all. Anybody with any information please email or response I am going to get to the bottom of this. Phone: 231-(((REDACTED FOR SECUROTY PURPOSES))).

G*lomkdawg
Traverse City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-FinancialsIC-ServicesB-Mooberry/Reno-Nevada-89509/IC-FinancialsIC-Services-B-Mooberry-I-sent-them-47900-express-mail-to-close-on-my-63-275842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC-Financials/IC-Services/B. Mooberry