Complaint Review: IC Free Shipping

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 25, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — South of the Border South Carolina U.S.A.
IC Free Shipping
Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

IC Free Shipping There was a charge on my Discover card for $12.97 showing up 2 months in a row and maybe longer for IC *freeshipping.com with telephone number 1-866-326-0584 listed with no city in the state of CT. on Stamford, Connecticut

I found out I was being charged $12.97 on my charge card statement for free shipping for more than 2 months and maybe 3 months. I am use to utilizing free coupons, coupon codes, free shipping, and promo codes for free on the internet that are trusted companies.

This charge is also adding to my financial interest charge since I carry a balance. I was able to cancel but what I got for my money was being charged for free shipping only buying 1 item over the summer. Beware of these free shipping places. They are a rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Free-Shipping/Stamford-Connecticut-/IC-Free-Shipping-There-was-a-charge-on-my-Discover-card-for-1297-showing-up-2-months-i-769241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Free Shipping