aroused

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: dale — golden Colorado
IC Freeshipping.com
unknown Internet United States of America

IC Freeshipping.com charged $12.97/ month for 4 months on our visa bill--unknown to us Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint # 1042313

My wife, Barb Robson, was scammed by IC Freeshipping--through ProFlowers--They somehow offer a
$15 discount on the order if you try them--who knows what they do as a service? After a month, they then start billing you $12.97/mo.

My wife did not know she had to call to cancel, or that she would be billed the amount above. This is a scam set up to get unsuspecting customers to fall for. I have the 4 mo. charges disputed with Chase Visa.

A sickening rip-off for sure. I would like to file or be part of a class-action suit against IC Freeshipping.com or whatever is appropriate to stop the theives.

Thank you.

Dale R

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Freeshippingcom/internet/IC-Freeshippingcom-charged-1297-month-for-4-months-on-our-visa-bill-unknown-to-us-In-1042249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Freeshipping.com

Response to Complaint # 1042313

AUTHOR: arand - ()

Dear Mr. Robson,

I have checked your wife's membership and see that it has been cancelled and her credit card was refunded due to an inquiry you had made through your bank. I also see that one additional debit was still on your account and I have refunded that for you too.

Ms. Robson signed up and submitted a claim for her shipping charges, that was paid out on 11/9/12 for $11.99.

During Ms. Robson's registration she was presented with the offer information three separate times, during that process, and  that information included the charge after the 30 day trial, and information on how to cancel her account.  I do apologize for any confusion, and if you would like to discuss further you can contact us at support@freeshipping.com