Complaint Review: IC-SERVICES IC SERVICES

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
IC-SERVICES IC SERVICES
14525 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC-SERVICES IC SERVICES SCAM FRAUD DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! This company has taken my money of $464 dollars and they came out with 464 different excuses to why I have not received my program. Ripoff Beaverton Oregon

*Author of original report: UPDATE! READ! IC-SERVICES IS MGR SOLUTIONS

This company has never sent me a "program" which is a package to file for a grant. They claimed to me that they would send it out 21 days after I sent them the payment of $464. They made me send the payment with a tracking number due to a grant deadline. I have done everything in my will to provide to their demands. They never ever called me once or emailed to notify anything about my payment or receiving the program. Now it is 75 days and I still have not rec'd anything. I have made dozens of calls to them and every time I call they would have a new excuse lined up. I have told them that I wanted a refund since they couldn't send me the program in time and yet till today I have not received it. They told me they are not going to give me the refund. They couldn't provide me with a tracking number or anything for my package for the grant. Their excuses was "Our DEPT. mixed up everyone's files and tracking numbers so we can't provide that at a moment" Another excuse was we need your password in order for us to go on with this refund, but I never ever gave them a password to begin with. This was told to me 3 weeks ago, yet I still have not received the tracking number or the program. They also told me that shipment is coming from New York and president Bush has made a nationwide alert for slow shipping. This company has also been reported as a scam in a few websites. I do not want to do business with them no more and would like a refund.

Mathew
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2007 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-SERVICES-IC-SERVICES/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-SERVICES-IC-SERVICES-SCAM-FRAUD-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THEM-This-company-has-taken-m-245382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC-SERVICES IC SERVICES

UPDATE! READ! IC-SERVICES IS MGR SOLUTIONS

AUTHOR: Mathew - (U.S.A.)

After reporting them to FBI, FTC, ATTORNEY GENERAL I finnaly got a call from IC-SERVICES for my refund. They sent out a check which I received about 10 days later. And of course the sent the check out late. I went to my local Currency Exchange to cash the check the made out for me and guess what.. YEp!

BAD CHECK! IC-SERVICES ARE ALSO KNOWN AS MGR SOULUTIONS! The check is labed MGR SOLUTIONS FROM NEVADA! WOW INTERESTING! Currency Exchange couldn't find out the company that sent check so i told them "ic-services" and they said it was a defaulted company because of so many bad checks and problems they received from the company. Now i have to check with them 2moro to find out if they have funds in thier account!

WOW WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!