Complaint Review: IC SOLUTION INMATE CALLING

• Submitted: Sun, May 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:st.petersburg Florida
IC SOLUTION INMATE CALLING
WWW.ICSOLUTIONS.COM ST.PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.

IC SOLUTION INMATE CALLING CHARGED ME 5.50 A CALL WHEN i was told 82 cents per minute and now they say they don't cover the area. ST.PETERSBURG/Osceola County Jail Florida

Over the past week I have put more then 60.00 dollars on my phone so that my loved one could call me. He would call maybe 3 times and all the time would be gone. I called IC solutions to ask them what was the problem they told me that I had to open a new account so I did not thinking anything hoping that would fix things . IT DID NOT now when I call they tell me they don't cover his prison. What a joke one of the workers gave me a fake number 1-888-218-7444 . These people need to closed down Now it is hard enough that your loved one is in prison and they are just adding to the pain.I don't know who to complain too or who to call . All I know is I can't talk to my husband because I can't afford it.

Cliffslady
st.petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-SOLUTION-INMATE-CALLING/STPETERSBURG-Florida-33702/IC-SOLUTION-INMATE-CALLING-CHARGED-ME-550-A-CALL-WHEN-i-was-told-82-cents-per-minute-and-454921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC SOLUTION INMATE CALLING